- The article should be the original work of authors and must be unpublished. Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification for publication on the blog.
- The word limit for the manuscript is 1500 words. This word limit is exclusive of the endnotes (if any). However, lengthier articles can be published at the editor’s discretion in exceptional cases.
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed.
- The authors are requested to refrain from mentioning the name, institutional affiliation, or any other detail of the author(s) in the document to facilitate the double-blind review process.
- All references must be in the form of hyperlinks in the body of the submission. However, in case no hyperlink is available for any reference, the use of endnotes is recommended. No speaking endnotes are allowed.
- The Endnotes (if any) must be in conformity with the latest edition of Bluebook.
- The submission shall be accompanied by another word document comprising of a cover letter mentioning the name of the author/s; name and address of the Institution/College/University; designation; year of study and Email ID.
- The file must be renamed to the title of the article.
- Submissions shall be emailed to [email protected] under the subject heading “Article-Submission”.
- The author will receive an acknowledgment within 24 hours of the submission. However, the Editorial Board may take up to 7-10 days to respond to submissions. Once accepted, the author can expect the submission to be published within 2-3 days of acceptance.
- We allow reposting of the published blog posts on other platforms. However, the second publication should be allowed only with the prior permission of the Editorial Board. The second publication should duly acknowledge the publication on this blog, the decision of the editorial board in this regard will be final and binding.
- The title of the post should be formatted to Garamond font size 14.
- The main body of the text should be formatted to Garamond font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing. Also, the alignment of the text must be justified.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- The endnotes (if any) should be formatted to Garamond font size 10 with 1 line spacing.